Warning to all (might be nowt tho).

For chatting, generally, about bikes...

Moderators: Majik, Boosh

Postby phantom » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:28 pm

:lol: me thinks ya should just go buy some nice little stickers to look like cops lol

Nearly there.....

Postby Simple » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:41 am

dont forget the little silver 4x4's :lol: occcasionally carries his warrant card :roll:
Collector of the strays

Ped boi

Postby KawakNinja » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 am

Got followed by the silver 5 series BMW BU06 the other day under cover plod mobile.....

lucky i saw the lights that were hidden in the front grill as i glanced in my mirrors.....
Newbie Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Nearly there.....

Postby Simple » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 am

I was flashed last week by a silver Jag saloon (old shape) (BV53 BVM) on the A444.

it had blue lights hidden in the grills.. but seeingas it had uber dark tint windows, the guy driving looked a bit slob like and I still have my license.. it wasnt the real deal.
Collector of the strays

DAS'ing

Postby Baldrick » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:12 pm

KawakNinja wrote:Got followed by the silver 5 series BMW BU06 the other day under cover plod mobile.....

lucky i saw the lights that were hidden in the front grill as i glanced in my mirrors.....

Its grey......and it's BU07. And it's a wheelspinning torque monster :D
Everyone is Guilty.

Now put the fucking kettle on. Chop chop.

DAS'ing

Postby Baldrick » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Gemini wrote:
D-Rider wrote:Didn't worry me - I was walking :D

the scumbags would prolly try to do u for walking in a dangerous fashion if they were trying to "hit their Targets" - oh sorry, they couldn't possibly have arrest targets to hit could they :dance:

gem

Yes we do, and yes I do, thank you very much.

There'll be no cynicism here young man :lol:

Just don't walk on the cracks in the pavement between Beake Avenue and Heath Crescent :wink:
Everyone is Guilty.

Race Me

Postby D-Rider » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Got EXTREMELY pissed at a black unmarked car last night in Binley Woods - think it was a BMW.

I was taking my youngest son out in the car teaching him to drive. He's not been out many times yet and we had clearly displayed L-Plates.

Well coming the other way, blue lights flashing, headlights alternately flashing on main beam to dazzle anything coming the other way (now that's a sensible way to wire up the lights - NOT) is this unmarked BMW. OK so far.

However, this COMPLETE NOB-HEAD was driving towards us on our side of the road ("us" being an inexperienced driver showing L-plates) - seemingly completely oblivious to the fact that there may actually be traffic driving towards him.
He seemed intent on some tosser riding a little motorbike on the path (not particularly quickly) with no helmet.
I've no problem with them doing something about idiots who ride bikes in such a way .... but SURELY they should firstly give their attention and priority to driving safely themselves !!!!!
Well Joe came to a halt - I shook my arms a bit at the Police Prats but didn't have the presence of mind to take their registration so I could make a complaint.
Joe was quite shaken by this and took quite a while to regain his composure in what otherwise was a good evening's driving.

DAS'ing

Postby Baldrick » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Warwickshire......i bet the driver was about 12 years old, wearing aviators, with a really stupid Loreal sticky up hair style.

They all think they are fucking Top Gun over there
Everyone is Guilty.

The Village Gay

Postby Destination Unknown » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Black Bimmer 5 series followed NFN & myself a few weeks ago near BP.

Knee Down King

Postby Bazzer Sheene » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Nearly got T-Boned by the unmarked Blackbird on Sat morning, just about to turn right in front of a Bus when the Blackbird appeared from out of the sun (well......Bus headlights) at high speed with very small blue lights flashing and no siren. No doubt any accident would have been my fault :roll:

Wheelie Mad

Postby Growler » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:46 am

No need to worry about the grey BMW BU07 for a couple of days as its just arrived at the garage next to where I work on the back of a police recovery truck :lol: :lol:

Wheelie Mad

Postby evoboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am

Sure ive seen a silver unmarked Merc Vito pull up a car outside the shop on holbrook lane in Cov, with blue and red flashing lights in the light clusters on the rear, and blues in the grillie?

were defo coppers that got out of it :shock:

Nearly there.....

Postby Simple » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:31 am

Driving their own dognut vans now?! kinell :lol:
Collector of the strays

125cc racer

Postby renegade1987 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Simple wrote:I was flashed last week by a silver Jag saloon (old shape) (BV53 BVM) on the A444.

it had blue lights hidden in the grills.. but seeingas it had uber dark tint windows, the guy driving looked a bit slob like and I still have my license.. it wasnt the real deal.

there is no such Reg as the above..
Current Bike:
Yamaha R1

PreviousNext

Return to General Bike Chat