Parking

For chatting, generally, about bikes...

Moderators: Majik, Boosh

Wheelie Mad

Parking

Postby mike » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:34 pm

About 18 months ago I cornered the fella in charge of parking at CV One and he explained why bikes were excluded from the barrier controlled car parks. about a month or so later he told me he was no longer in control as he had a new project at the Belgrade plaza development and he will be installing a bike entrance 1m wide and a bike parking area which will be covered by 24/7 cctv and security guards. I wish I could remember his name because he desrves recognition and he will get it next time the forum meets.

I play russian roulette every day with a bullet called life

Site Admin

Postby Paul » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Looks pretty good!

I have onoly but one quarm! If i park there i have to walk to where i want to go :lol:

Nah looks good.
And the Lord said unto John; "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Simple wrote:Paul a.k.a 'chief clevage cam operator, Essex.'

Wheelie Mad

Postby mike » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:06 pm

look better ful of bikes 8)

Nearly there.....

Postby Simple » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:07 pm

whoever is responsible for designing those 'motorcycle' silhouetes that ge paint on the floor need a slap and bringing into 2006 not 1950 :lol:

Look alright to me.. bar the walking thing, I like parking the bike where I can see it.
Collector of the strays

Race Me

Postby Oddkid » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:52 pm

CCTV is the way forward, when the fucking wankers knock your bike over, you get an ID so you know whose toes to have chopped off.
perhaps the most prolific creator of stupid threads on the forum

Wheelie Mad

Postby Ludo » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:40 pm

what he forget to say is that you need to park up to the raling like this
A good mate will bail you out of jail. A great mate will be sitting next to you saying what a good night it was

Site Admin

Postby Paul » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:11 am

Right children, as you may have noticed i have deleted several posts!

I am fed up of you guys and girls making digs at each other and i will not have it! I normally step back and let things sort themselfs out on their own but it seems you lot can't do that atm.

So i've deleted what posts i feel don't contribute to this thread.

Please get over this little eppisode and get on how you normally would on another forum.

Now please back to this thread at hand......

If you like the idea let mike and the rest of us know, and if your not keen then give constructive critism
And the Lord said unto John; "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Wheelie Mad

Postby Ludo » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:55 pm

Paul wrote:Right children, as you may have noticed i have deleted several posts!

I am fed up of you guys and girls making digs at each other and i will not have it! I normally step back and let things sort themselfs out on their own but it seems you lot can't do that atm.

So i've deleted what posts i feel don't contribute to this thread.

Please get over this little eppisode and get on how you normally would on another forum.

Now please back to this thread at hand......

If you like the idea let mike and the rest of us know, and if your not keen then give constructive critism

Thank you. i didnt read what was said but i'm sick of hering how poo cov is. i love my place of birth.

sorry thats off topic lol

so do you like my parking??? :D
A good mate will bail you out of jail. A great mate will be sitting next to you saying what a good night it was

Wheelie Mad

Postby mike » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:14 pm

by the state of your tasnk, it looks like someone double parked..........on top :lol:

Wheelie Mad

Postby Ludo » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:47 pm

mike wrote:by the state of your tasnk, it looks like someone double parked..........on top :lol:

yes, ME :lol: with a rubber hammer, better for sitting and standing on :D

Wuss Management

Postby Willopotomas » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:15 pm

Paul wrote:If you like the idea let mike and the rest of us know, and if your not keen then give constructive critism

the exact point i was trying to make.. thanks 8)

meanwhile.. back at the ranch.. :shock:
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Wheelie Mad

Postby Scarlet » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:00 pm

A great big thanks for thinking of us, but must agree with Simps - I like to park her in the open were (I would hope) she would be less likely to be stolen.

Trouble is even with CCTV, it won't mean (that if she should be stolen your bike (or the gits who took her) would be found ........

Site Admin

Postby Paul » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:31 pm

Scarlet wrote:Trouble is even with CCTV, it won't mean (that if she should be stolen your bike (or the gits who took her) would be found ........

Completly agree with you there, when my bike was stolen from outside my flat. All caught PERFECTLY on CCTV, they didn't catch the buggers tho/!!!

All you need is a hoodie/balaclarva and cloned plates. then your laughing!

Altho i still like to see CCTV cameras up and around. :P

Nearly there.....

Postby Simple » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:43 pm

Scarlet wrote:A great big thanks for thinking of us, but must agree with Simps - I like to park her in the open were (I would hope) she would be less likely to be stolen.

Trouble is even with CCTV, it won't mean (that if she should be stolen your bike (or the gits who took her) would be found ........

nice to see soemone on a reasonable wavelength :)

longtime no hear, stranger!
Collector of the strays

Wheelie Mad

Postby Scarlet » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:01 pm

Simple wrote: nice to see soemone on a reasonable wavelength :)

Don't worry - it won't happen again :wink:

Simple wrote:longtime no hear, stranger!

Last of the show bikes are sent - now have time again to sit in front of a computer :lol:

Paul, do you know if the CCTV is just a recorder or someone watching on the other end ???

Next

Return to General Bike Chat